I'm not saying that the agent was right in what he did, because he wasn't. But isn't it the feeling of most people that they want to return home at the end of the day? I know I want to come home safe everyday, so I take ever precaution I can. not knowing what the scout was trying to get out of his bag throws up a red flag does it not? And if it doesn't you guys are high.
He had no right pulling his gun if in fact he did pull his gun. That was excessive and he should be disciplined for it and better educated in those scenarios. A simple very command would have been enough force, anything more is wrong.
As far as the picture taking goes, yeah thats bs because it happens all the time. So I'm not sure if the scout leader is lying of if the agent was full of it.

But for everyone to assume that an officer, agent, whatever should not use any sort of safety precaution to ensure he goes home at the end of the day is mind boggling. Obviously he used excessive force which is uncalled for, we all agree on that, but now someone is saying the agent has no right to his own safety is hogwash.

kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1