How are LEO's making customers climb the pole?
because he didn't want the scout to grab a bag, that he did not know what it contained?
What if the bag contained some kind of weapon or if it contained drugs? Then what would be reported on the news outlets?

Again the agents were stupid to stop em for taking a pic and confiscating the camera. a simple please erase my picture as I do not want my image used. That would have been enough.
Again the agent should not have pulled him weapon on the scout trying to get to his bag. A simple, stand back you can not get that bag while I am conducting a search would have been enough.

Im not denying that they took the situation too far, what I am saying is the agent by not knowing what the scout had in the bag, as a safety precaution has a right to ask the kid to not touch the bag and stand back. He does not however have the right to pull his weapon.
The agent also has a right to not have his picture taken if he doesn't want it taken, however in my opinion he was wrong to confiscate the camera.

A lot of the story seems fishy to me and I would hope a gun was not really drawn. If it was really drawn then there is a lot more issues to deal with than just a hand slap.

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1