Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by sherp

They didn't want pictures taken and that is all you need to know. Like all officers they have the guns to use on civilians to maintain compliance. They didn't shoot them which is part of their perks so what they did(if the scout tale is true) is their version of asking nicely. Get it? Got it? Good. Heil Hitler!

Screw you douche bag! You wanna live in the police state new world order, knock yourself out.. don't try and convince the rest of us that it is the "in thing" to do...

Personally I'll trust the word of a Scout before I trust the word of some pompous Government Goon with a chip on his shoulder and an identity crisis...who was his next customer? Draw down on Grandma next because she was 'threatening his existence' by having a knitting needle in her bag with her knitting?

You are either the biggest Dumbbasss on this forum or just a troll who is camping out here for the time being to harrass other people, until you get booted from this site and move on to another...trying to justify your otherwise useless existence...

welfare rat with too much time on his hands and plenty of dope for his bong... GFY Douchebag

Officer safety is the only thing that matters. The only people who disagree with that are cop-hating liberals/libertarians(like there is any difference between the 2.) Maybe when you hit 30 you will change your outlook?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn