Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Hey, I'm a Democratic, why don't you come over and lets see how far you get...

You are a "Democratic"? Spelling and grammar were not your strong suits, were they amigo.

And I never said Democrat. I said Demonrat. The whole sentence was put forth tongue in cheek. I have a few misguided souls in my own family who vote that way.

RE killing someone. I would never kill someone over their beliefs, political or otherwise. I might, however.... make that very much WOULD kill... to PROTECT your rights to believe, say and vote how you wished. Even if it were different than how I would vote or how I believe.

As a founding father I believe said "I may disagree mightily with what you say, but I will fight to the death your right to say it" Fits my motto to a "T"

And FWIW, I am mostly a Libertarian with a few policy or platform exceptions. I have been called a Neocon. Not the most popular viewpoint or political party here, either.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500