Yeah, I replaced it with a .264--but may be replacing the .264 with a 26 Nosler.

What I've found myself doing over the past few years is buying two kinds of rifles: really good ones or really cheap ones. I've long had a self-imposed limit of around 50 centerfire rifles, mostly because more just creates too many problems in storage and time to shoot them all. But have upgraded to custom rifles in many instances, or downgraded from mid-range factory rifles to real bargains like the Ruger American, which shoot just as well as many customs at a fraction of the cost.

I used to own at least two rifles in most chamberings, one a fancy model and one a plainer factory model to hunt with, so I didn't "damage" the fancy one. But eventually I discovered I was hunting with the fancy one anyway (which didn't really damage them much) so got rid of a lot of unused "using" rifles.

On the list of my centerfires, over half are very high-grade factory or customs rifles. The others usually cost $500 or less, either because I bought 'em used for a very good deal, or that's what they cost retail. Right now I have three Ruger Americans and may buy another!

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck