Sam,

That 'Hundred Year' rain we had last week put the schit on a lot of the farmers here. Jerome, which is north of us, declared an 'Economic emergency' hoping to get some relief from state/fed sources. Estimates ran from 50-70% loss of the barley and alfalfa crop. We raise a lot of barley here for Coors (I think).

Left the shop headed for the gravel yard and turned past a grain storage/transport facility. Second day in a row they've had about a half mile of trucks lined up ready to load. The grain got too wet, apparently, and can now only be sold cut rate for feed or some such. Bummer.

My grandma and uncles on my dad's side still farm in Northern Illinois and the last few years it seems they were either losing crops to drought or swamped out. Can't say as I envy you farming types. Too much chance for this guy... eek

Good luck to you and your family. Hope you get just what need....

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...