Rancho, the 'lawn' aka weed patch is a little green but not for long. Douched it in Banvel and Roundup last Sunday. Hopefully it's yellow in a week!

Ben, we are scheduled to get another 1-2" over the weekend. North Dakota could get 2-4". Bet the farmers are getting nervous!

Bubba, that is an UBER idea!!!

Randy, big equipment makes life easier most of the time but there is still work involved.
One of our pump sites started to wash out after last week's downpour so we had to haul in dirt and redo some spots. Couldn't get the dirt around the pump with the loader so I hand shoveled and wheel barrowed it in. Took a couple hours, good exercise!

Gonna drive down this morning on the 4 wheeler and see how bad things are. Hopefully nothing washed.

Don, feed buckets/tubs work great until a critter drinks out of it before you check it. My parents have a little 'gauge' in their yard. The heeler knows where it's at and I caught him slurping the other day.

Some old timers won't have a rain gauge on the place....

Bad luck.

Las, horse might be a good way to get to the river this morning, gonna be muddier than hell!

Rattler, you back in WP?