I know you can't refrain Cluelessness and that just might be one of many points. Hint.

It's hardly a "secret" that I'm more than a whole bunch good,with a whole buncha things. Hell...even someone as Stupid as you,knows that. Which do of course add to the humor. Just saying. Funnier than schit,that you Imagined to Pretend the botched Pony Show pic,was a Trump Card of some kind! Wow!!!

Here I was expecting you to do the RAW Vote "Pro" Thing and really knock it out of the Park,but alas it's just another WyoWhimper Whine Fest poignantly punctuated with Excuses.

In case you "forgot" the query:

"Is this where your Imagination and it's Pretend,precludes your "remembering" the "harrowing" Tales you espoused in regards to Bees and Cellphones,causing Global demise? Now THAT would be funny,if you could dupe yourself into believing those facts did not transpire,at your trembling finger tips."

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."