BS, you obviously understand exposure and dynamic range, no question. Do me and you a favor and crop down to an extremely small section of the image and look at the breakdown.

I am asking this as a serious question, have you shot RAW? I am sure you have. I am curious as to why you don't anymore. I know it is much more convenient to shoot JPEG but there had to be distinct disadvantages to not continuing to shoot it.

My point was, and is, it will differ for everyone who shoots. I have shot both and there is no comparison for my finished product as to what gives me better results. If JPEGs work for you great. I respect people's choices and decisions as to what they do. I think it is fair to the original question though to show choices and options with pictures to show the differences. Why argue the point with other posters on the thread? I just find there are way too many things in life to keep me busy and enjoy vs. arguing with you on the forum.

Great photography is not about being in the right place at the right time, it is about putting yourself in the right place at the right time.