Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Please Lord...let that idiot get better at being a troll.

Since we hold the same views on police and civilians, how do I need to improve my delivery to be more like you and keep you from calling me a troll?
You're like a debate Judoka. Instead of opposing those with whom you disagree, you add your strength to theirs, nudging them all the way to their logical conclusions. grin

Well some A-hole like you will post a video of a police officer engaging in what would be a crime if done by a civilian along with numerous other officers assisting them. Then you and the other A-holes whine about it. At that point, ltppowell and the other officers are left with no choice but to denigrate you because (as can be shown by the numerous officers assisting) it can't be wrong if the police are doing it. Given that fact, the odds are the officers here have been in on similar events or figure they will in the future and they know they can't be wrong.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn