Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
My dad passed earlier this year and his estate auction is coming up in a few weeks. All his guns, and other belongings for that matter, are getting auctioned off. I will pay whatever it takes to bring the ones I want home! Honestly, I can see how this happens.

I hate to ask, and don't want to pry, but how was it that wasn't taken care of before it got to the auction stage of the game?

This is now common among large families when everyone wants the same few items. Auction it off, then put all the money in the big kitty and divide it up. If a family member buys it, the money still stays with the family.

Want to kill an auction, have the family to start bidding ever thing up that's worth buying. If that happens I immediately leave the auction and the family can then buy up the junk and put it in a disposal. Family needs to divide up or have an auction among themselves prior to having a public auction. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI