Originally Posted by AndySpencer
So the consensus is that it's bogus. The science behind it seemed convincing. The owner of the company denied it being 100 percent effective, but claimed a large percentage of odors were absorbed.

Just curious, did any of you actually try it? I'm not trolling, just curious if you've seen it fail in the field. Also, know of any studies showing its a sham?

It's really expensive and I'd have figured it would have been proven fake by now. It's been out for at least a decade I think.

It never mattered to me before, I was shooting a rifle from long way off. Just wanted to see what you more experienced bowhunters thought. Thanks fellas.

The other side is I"ve never seen it hurt anything..... I tend to at times take every step I can to MINIMIZE odors but I wont' hunt in the wrong wind.

OTOH I've killed some pretty good deer doing the same with work jeans and something other than my white and blue work shirts as I get home, grab archery or gun gear and sit the woods for a bit before dark.... now and then.

Wind is the most important part of it.

I've herad some folks I trust though start to believe in the ionization contraption..... I don't and probably never will own one since I now choose to hunt out of a sweat box or on foot. Not much between.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....