I would recommend a Lee Load-All Press. The real-world price is around $50, maybe a little more. They aren't the fastest or toughest in the world, but you can easily crank out a couple hundred rounds a year--or a week. I've been using one since 1977, and while my old model has more metal parts than the newer models, I've been using the newer 20 and 16 for making specialized loads for a while now with no problems.

It's pretty easy to make up 7/8-ounce loads, which is what I often use on pheasants in my 28-gauge with high-antimony #7 shot, and it drops roosters neatly out to 40 yards. The wad depends on the shells you load, but I can send you several options, and Ballistic products has both shells and wads galore. Primers are really easy, since despite all the Obama-panic over handgun and rifle primers shotshell primers were never in short supply. Powder may be the biggest problem right now, but the loads I make use Bullseye, American Select and Red Dot.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck