DF, I can remember awhile back around here when the local trap range was selling Federal Top Gun loads for $4.00 a box and a lot of guys bought them and tossed the hulls. I asked a fellow shooter about that and he said well "they are only $4 a box so no one thinks they are any good for reloading" I laughed until my sides hurt. The kids they had reloading the traps and scoring picked the line clean when the shooting stopped for the day and put them all in clay bird boxes(135 ct boxes) and then to the garage. Pretty soon the club offered them for sale with no response and then it was anyone want them can have them. I put 75 of those clay bird boxes full of Top Gun hulls in my F-150 and took them home. I found out in short order that they loaded 3 times easy as pie with no problems at all. Claybuster makes a 1 0z wad design for them and they work fine. Now days I only shoot them once because I want to cut back on the space they took up in the pole bar loading room. I have also loaded the green and black Rem gun club hulls with satisfaction as well as Estate and RIO. WW bit the bullet for me when they change their plastic formula and put that stupid step in side their hull. Magnum Man