Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Originally Posted by GSSP
PG,

To me, what it boils down to a personal decision. I put in the hours at the reloading bench and with trigger time. I shoot about 40-45 Saturday's a year and a few extra weekday mornings each week through the summer when I don't have to get a 16 yr up and off to school and even then, a few more mornings once he's on the bus. I know what my rifle/load will do and I know I will hit my mark. If I feel I can't I won't take the shot. The fact that I was flabbergasted was the remark I made because I knew it was going to hit the mark. What I didn't expect was that the "mark" moved in closer without me knowing about. It's called "hunting" not "shooting".

Where do you get off implying my ethics are less than yours? You're not anything to me. I stand by what I did and I surely stand by my comment about you taking snide remarks at not just my OP but about 90% of your comments on other sections of this website (just looking at the first page of your posts) are negative in nature. As I said, it's a personal decision accompanied by one's abilities.

Alan

Have fun with your rodeo. It's coming.

P.S. I could really give two schits what some wannabe sniper on the internet thinks about me. Peace Out.

It is obvious that you could careless that you are totally of base and a dick too boot.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first