Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
This is an example of what is great about this forum. We read about this and watched the video three days ago, and Rush just reported it today on his show. This forum is the epitome of a "late breaking news" source.

Rush had the weekend off.

You two evidently aren't paying attention. This thread started on Friday, not today. After being busy all weekend, I saw the video clip (hint: video clips aren't seen via radio) on a TV news program this morning and found a thread that discussed Hillary's speech instead of starting a new thread. The issue is still pertinent today because we're in the middle of an important election (for states with early voting) with "election day" next Tuesday, and the person espousing Communist views is likely to be a candidate for President in 2016.

I'm the one who brought the thread back to the top today, and I have no idea if Rush had a segment about Hillary's comments today because his program is in the political "entertainment" genre, and I don't tune in to political entertainment because politics have been so depressing over the past several years.