Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by teal
Those that don't realize that as they get onto the highway - it's THEIR job to merge with traffic, not those already on the highway and doing 70's job to slow down and fit you in.

Feel free to friken check the lane before you simply come up the ramp and move left at 40 mph azzhole!

Amazing how many People don't realize this or just don't give a phugg.

And how exactly do you check out the lane when you can't see the lane until you're well up the ramp and committed?

Both of you guys sound like you're the kind of azzholes who speed up to keep somebody from getting in the lane in front of you.

As you come up the lane - the shiny thing hanging off your driver's door is a MIRROR - will tell you what's happening OR you can simply look over your left shoulder. It's not difficult to tell if you're matching traffic or not. People do it every day, often enough that when people DON'T - it sticks out.

What I'm talking about are the aholes who come up the ramp, never look anywhere (I can see your head turn or not, your absence of a turn signal is noted as well) and simply just merge left while being 25 to 30 mph slower than prevailing traffic.

Asking me, in the right lane and doing 70 in a 65 with traffic to the left and right behind me to simply drop my speed 30 mph so you can get on is damned dangerous.

Me