I know my mirror has blind sports, but as you mentioned I plan ahead and don't rely on them at the last second.

As far as your last sentence you missed the point. I'm not about to have or cause a wreck because of what may or may not be my rights. The point was many around here just automatically assume I will find a way to let them in and to hell with the rest of us.

Funny that I for some reason don't have trouble merging onto the highway and finding my place. Of course Pittsburgh is small beans compared to what goes on in other places. On the way Grouse hunting we went around Chicago during heavy traffic. Insanity and a friend said it is only a matter of time until there is a wreck. Which only took around 30minutes or so to happen ahead of us.

Come up from NJ on what I think is I 295N during rush hour. Traffic flowing at around 80mph and everyone on each others ass. Yep not to long until some played bumper cars. I'll take the long way home next time if I am going to hit rush hour traffic. Is that defense driving?

Last edited by battue; 11/10/14.

laissez les bons temps rouler