I'm from the camp of give credit where credit is due.

Didn't vote for Murkowski, Frank of Lisa, some things he did as governor were okay with me, trying to ensure that we had a steady flow of oil through TAPS was prolly top of my list for the good he did.

some things really irritated me, his arrogance, his sense of entitlement up to and including appointing his daughter

was glad we booted him out.

Proud day for Alaskans imo. we got Sarah, well now she's gone on to other things and I don't see that as being bad for Alaskans either.

Parnell again worked to try and create an environment where oil companies will explore again, a good thing imo.

I'd have been fine with him as governor again. But I hope Walker does well for our state.

Begich, glad he's gone, but if you're gonna have a dem senator, you could do much worse than him, imo.

I'm for voting all the bums out.

keep a revolving door in DC till we get leadership we deserve.

and so far most of what I see in DC is just hogs that get elected leading themselves to the trough of the public treasury.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.