For me, there isn't much in Jackson that interests me. It is too touristy. Now the scenery is phenomenal.

In Bozeman, no eating places really come to mind. If you go down the valley a little to either Manhattan or Logan, there are a couple pretty good steakhouses (The Oasis in Manhattan and Land of Magic in Logan). For the love of all things good, don't give Turner any money by eating at his restaurant. There are some nice day hikes in the Bozeman area up Hyalite Canyon or in the Bridgers. You can drive up the Gallatin and find some other nice trails.

I would hit the museum of the Rockies while in Bozo and if you're a guitar person, I think Gibson Guitar has a facility there. Another outfit based in Bozeman that is worth a stop is Mystery Ranch Bacjkpacks. Good gear!

Head across the pass to Livingston and there a couple bars and the Rib and Chop House which is a pretty fair restaurant. Lots of fishing shops there and in Bozo too.

If I had any time to do any hunting for certain, I'd drag you along. But as it is, I am struggling to find a day or 2 to head west after another elk. Got a cow already, now need to find another cow or bull that my A tag will work for.

Montana MOFO