Originally Posted by RobJordan
Here is the quote I made earlier, which AS cited as proof I introduced the Bible into this discussion:

"Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason chattel slavery and genoicde are wrong. Its not possible to hold to absolute moral principles and condemn slavery (and racial discrimination), for example, without also condemning homosexuality."

As anyone with the IQ of an ant should be able to see, there is no mention of the Bible anywhere in what I wrote, nor is an appeal to the Bible even implied. AS falsely claimed an appeal to the Bible as the source of my absolute moral principles because, as an atheist, he was looking for an opportunity to attack Biblical religion.

Now he's mad that I exposed him as a liar---and you two (EE and ADD) are falling all over yourselves trying to join him in the "stupid" club.

Congratulations on your inability to have an independent thought of your own. grin wink
I think most people knowing your past history would assume that you derived the morality you were speaking of from the Bible. I suspect you're switching to talking about it coming from someplace else simply to win an internet pissing match where you're sorely outmatched. Like most mol callout threads, this one was stupid from the get-go. Keep gloating over your self-proclaimed "win", it only makes you look more foolish the more you type.