Originally Posted by snubbie
Be careful. There is a difference between baby wipes and anti bacterial wipes. Baby wipes are great for cleaning up, washing your face, using in place of toilet paper, heck you can take a reasonably good backwoods bath with them. They're called baby wipes for a reason. They originated for wiping your baby's nether regions and are gentle, won't cause issues.

Anti bacterial wipes are a whole 'nuther animal. While they are handy with a number of useful applications, they are not something you want to "bathe" with nor use in the place of TP! At least I don't! I'd keep them away from any "sensitive" areas!
They are fine for your hands. Personally, I keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer in my pocket for my hands, and carry baby wipes for other jobs.
Find some flushable wipes and they'll biodegrade if you're not carrying them out in your trash.

I have antibacterial wipes I've been using to wipe my arse with for years. Hate to get graphic here, but first I use TP, then a wipe or two for complete clean-up, then another clean wipe for my hands.

It's never been a problem.

A wise man is frequently humbled.