Originally Posted by 4th_point
Mishka,

So far we have:

qty = 1, Wheeler
qty = 1, Weaver
qty = 1, Armstrong

Look forward to the findings, if you are up for it.

Jason

Jason,

ISO 6789 is easy found by using Google. To help you get to it even quicker, w/o you spending any time for typing "ISO 6789" in a search bar, here is one of many links:

http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=29929

O.K., I think I got it - in your opinion, because I supposedly know too much about torque tools being discussed here, I should not reply to your posts. No problem, Jason, I was just curious about technical side of your kind offer to test other people's tools. Sorry for asking questions and trying to communicate with you, it should have never happened. My mistake.

So far, you came up with initiative to test other people's tools. Your latest idea of delegating the execution of your initiative to me is very much appreciated, but I got to refuse. It's all yours, you got it all figured out and you should certainly stick with your idea and plan as originally offered to participants of this interesting discussion.

Wishing you good luck with testing, and I'm looking forward to your findings, and even more important, your conclusions about three brands of torque tools mentioned above.

Last edited by Mishka; 11/22/14.