Originally Posted by 4th_point
Just so I get this straight...

1. Mishka is a torque measurement expert.

2. Yet Mishka doesn't want to help test the tools we've discussed.

3. And Mishka has no advice on the testing.

Am I missing anything? Where did my troll detector go? I thought I had it a moment ago.

Jason, unfortunately, you got nothing straight.

1. I never said I'm an expert. You have to provide reference to prove that I specifically mentioned myself as being an expert. If you made this conclusion by yourself, it's your choice.

2. I never said I'm willing or interested to help. In fact, I can not help, I have no necessary equipment(1) and free time to do it for fun (2). When my business needs something related to torque tools tested, I send it to specialized testing lab, and I pay for the service, and it's not cheap. They do it in accordance with ISO 6789, like everybody else in torque tools testing business. This is all I know about testing. My primary business in in torque tools design and manufacturing, and testing is always being outsourced. According to your posts, you know much more, than I do, about testing, as tou personally do it all the time. So, I conclude that you got to be an expert, not me.

3. I can not give you advice on testing, except a friendly suggestion to familiarize yourself with ISO 6789, which, to my knowledge, is used by professional testers, so that your findings are supported, desirably, by some kind of commonly used procedure. What's wrong with this particular advice? However, if you think ISO 6789 set of procedures is of no importance, and do not want to use ISO 6789 guide lines, just do it your way, deal? You're the boss.

I'm out of your way, 100%. And don't use me as an excuse not to do testing. I smell that this excuse of yours is coming, with consideration to Magnumdood's post. Several posters seem to be seriously relying on your kind offer to do testing for them, so don't let them down on your promise,O.K.? It's now all about your personal credibility, you can not turn back, because I, who is certainly nobody to you and other people, made a few posts, which you may not like. Just forget about these posts, according to some people here they are made by the troll, so they should not be taken seriously by design. These posts should not change anything in regard to your intentions to do testing.

It's obvious I'm wasting time trying to help you with your project to test tools. Do not bother to reply to me. With this post of mine, I'm done replying to you. It's high time to forget about me and to start helping people who are interested to know if their torque tools are accurate.

Last edited by Mishka; 11/22/14.