One thing that can be said for the G20 packing 15 rd. clips of some hot stuff. For just a woods buming gun I really don't think it can be beat. I know a little off the subject. But 30 rds., 2 15 rd. clips,of some pretty hot 180gr. anyflavor in a super light carry package is kinda nice. Especially when your max. your vel. out with 6 inch KKM barrel.

And while I am thinking about it. I know and most eveyone on here knows it is the 1st shot that counts. I have reviewed countless video clips of old timey wheel gun hunters, and one claim that was contstantly made by them almost without exception was when hunting with a handgun, "They preferred to get as many shots off as possible when using a handgun, of course after that first well place shot" Of course this was pre polymer guns with rounds that could be considered "Deer rounds"
And this to was pretty much before scoped pistols became the norm. Iron sights, and scoped hand guns 2 different animals. I have had bucks checking scrapes that I could not get on with my big 2x scoped ruger .454. While I am almost certain if I had iron sighted 10, it would have been no problem. Scoped hand guns for me personally are out, eye relief just to critical for any type of moving game. Now if your in a blind waiting on something to come into a particular area that may be different.

Last edited by j2dogs; 11/28/14.