I always set up a Crapper tent, Simple A frame set up with Canvas Tarp as the roof. Crapper is dug with a Post Hole Digger, Then The Plywood Crapper Box with standard seat gets set over it. Tent Stakes are 18" Concrete stakes, I also bring a few 24" and 36" for real windy conditions or bad soil. 3lb hammer. Cut Off T-posts would not work very well where I set up sometimes, Rocks or Having them freeze in when it gets below zero. Hard enough to get the concrete stakes out of frozen ground. One Guy I know uses 4' sections of 1/2 Galvanized water pipe for staking a large Army Tent. Floor is a Poly tarp with 6'wide rolls of Cheap Indoor Outdoor carpet from Home Depot. The Stove side gets a short roll. White heavy Poly tarp for roof slide/Rain Fly. I bought the long leg kit for my Cylinder Stove to solve the ground catching on fire issue

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.