Find yourself an old Lyman/Ideal #311241 mould which drops a 155gr. plain base bullet. Cast it out of scrap lead or wheel weights- something pretty soft. In your rifle I'll guess that sizing it to .309-.310 would do the trick. Lubricate it with any old bullet lube you can get for cheap- at this level that isn't too important. Load it with 5 or 6 grains of fast pistol powder like Bullseye/Clays/Red Dot and go forth and plink your heart out. It is a good bullet for loading Squibb loads. (I prefer to use the original definition of Squibb which is essentially a low velocity target load, not what a lot of people now call a bullet-stuck-in-the-barrel load.)

Do not. I repeat, do not substitute jacketed bullets for lead ones in really light loads like this or you will get that loving bullet-stuck-in-the-barrel feeling. I know. Learnt that lesson the hard way back in the Ice Age.

I over simplified my response because I just didn't want to get into the whole encyclopedia of cast bullet making/shooting theory, but you get the drift, I hope.

If you're thinking about using such a load to shoot a deer, forget it. You can't drive this bullet fast enough to be a reliable killer, unless shots are placed with the precision of a neurosurgeon.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty