Thanks guys to do appreciate all the input. I understand shooting deer with a thirty cal cast bullet at subsonic velocity is asking a lot and has a risk a wounding I hate that part of it but the shots will be inside of fifty yards and a cns shot will be the goal. As far as accuracy I have had food luck will the hawk 195 gr flat nose but the bullet seems to hard to open or expand. The lead 200gr laser cast shoots aroun two inches at a 100 yards which is probably good enough but tumbles on impact. This works fine I was just hoping to find something that will almost flatten out. The hornady 90gr xtp opens real good and performs good on small game but I can't get the accuracy. It seems to be difficult to find an accurate bullet that suits me as far as performance. Where would be a good spot to pick up a mold at a reasonable price I'm interested in trying to pour some of my own bullets. Once again guys I do appreciate your comments. It's hard to find good data on this type of project but I know others have toyed around with it.