Originally Posted by gonewest
I can't believe you didn't know what you had for awhile and taken better pictures. Your doing this deer unjustice by not having better pictures. Lefty I hate to say it but I have to call you out on this one. You shoot a buck that big and don't get better pictures??? Then doing the eye test I really can't see where the deer on the left is twice as small as the other one. Then in the original story the 180 was a 8 pt now its a 10 pt is it a different deer? I hate to say it but I don't see any proof that your deer weighed that much. The Alberta buck in another post and the 212 lb buck in your post look every bit as big and yours is 150 lbs bigger? I would have made sure I got a picture of the scale on this one just to put an end to the doubters. You gotta admit its hard to believe without 100% proof a deer will dress out at 375. Not trying to start anything just my opinion. I hope you will respect it.

I've been around here long enough to know that if lefty says it's raining, I'm packing a rain coat.

I don't doubt the weight of the deer for a second.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D