Originally Posted by 4321
Yep, I'm a "psycho" for relying on what senior NCO sniper trainers have told me about untold dozens of S&B scopes they don't have [bleep] dime invested in but the campfire tard-set says trust a civvy who's ponied up considerable personal cash to buy one or two examples of same. Sounds like a tard tale to me.

So then we should all sit back and take your hearsay as Gospel... Who the f-u-c-k do you think you are... Somebody who took a 300-F1 course to skirt what it actually takes to become SF and then pound your chest on the internet about how cool you are and what a badass you are supposed to be... Your cute lil reference to the Combat Medic course is comical at best... Doesn't mean you were a medic in combat... Just means you handed out band aids for scraped knees and s-h-i-t... Don't mean you were "Tabbed"... Doesn't mean s-h-i-t in the real world... Your claims of hanging with Snipers, SOF, SOCOM,etc is your way of living vicariously via the internet and taking someone else's accounts as your own... How many S&B's have you handled/shot with that took a s-h-i-t on you personally... How many times have you had to put your life on the line behind an optic... Guys that do that s-h-i-t for a living don't troll a hunting site to brag about it... That is a given... you'd give the Tab a bad name...

To the OP... The 2.5-10x42 is a great optic... I use one every now and then when I can get out and hunt... the S&B's are also fine optics... I've owned a few and still own a 10x42 PM II...