Ours at home have done this on ONE side of my property... but not the other???

At the deer lease, its normal as its ever been, if not better, regardless moon etc.... but mostly because they are a bit hungry as the acorns ran out awful quick this fall and I feel for our deer... they will have a tough time come Jan/Mar because all the other dumbazzes quit feeding, while I"m pouring my wallet out to the deer....

But I've seen exactly what you are talking about and have no explanation, other than typically its moving a long way to a new food source, but that doesn't then explain all the night pictures of plenty of deer IE normal numbers you seem to have.

I can tell you that from hunt to hunt sometimes its weird... 2-3 hunts in a row with 20-30 deer and then the next hunt, no explanation, IE no wind rain etc.... might see 5 deer and all might come out 1.5 hours later than they normally do.

And at that time I"m not even seeing them in normal movement on the natural trails, much lesss around the feeders.

I'm lucky that I have a big funnel area and I'm up on ridge and can see lots of movement even in years when they don't come by the feeders. So I tend to see whats actually going on too, vs whats influenced by hunger.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....