Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by Esox357
Celebrex is good stuff. It can raise blood pressure in some patients so you have to consider that. It works well for me and was better than pain killers.

opiates really do nothing for the inflammation but the NSAIDs do which is why they actually help for non RA arthritis....its also why marijuana works, on top of the pain killing properties it seems to have some pretty heavy anti-inflammatory properties and does seem to work in this case with topical application of really high quality stuff which means you get to skip the whole high thing.....not sure if its been proven yet or not if enough gets absorbed through the skin to pop positive on a piss test...

even with my knees which now should be completely out of the cartilage on the end of the femurs got relief with a combination of cannibus cream and DMSO to help draw the active stuff into the joints...

studies in other western countries have shown positive affects of pot on auto immune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis aswell with far fewer side effects as the steriod/immunosuppression route.....
go have your knee replaced. I just did mine were bone on bone for a couple of yours i had them shot up 4 times until i could take off to get one replaced. Without celebrex i couldnt walk after a week it would start locking up and hurting terrible.