Shoot dates will be: April 24th, 25th.

$25 per shooter, to help defray the cost of paint, target damage, etc. We'll serve lunch on Friday, and breakfast on Saturday morning, plus the coffee pot will be on all day.

30 shooter limit, first come, first serve.

I'm planning on staging a friendly "Hunters Comp" on Friday afternoon. The format will include a little hiking, with timed stages where the hunter is repsonsible for finding, ranging, and hitting targets at various ranges, and angles. One stage will include Mil Ranging targets(no laser rangefinders). Another stage will be shot using the reticle only. Another stage will be setting up your spotter to read the range on the target, then setting up the shot and shooting. Two shots per target, first round hits will be two points, second round hits will be scored one point. Bring the rifle you hunt big game with. You'll need a pack, shooting sticks, or whatever you use for sitting shots, binoculars/rangefinder, spotter and tripod. There will be prone shots, and a few offhand shots as well. 40 rounds of ammo will get you through the course. There will be Range Officers to score each stage. There will also be a safty meeting before the event starts as well as before the informal practice shooting of the set and known range target shooting starts, like we've had the past four years.

PM me to secure a spot. I'm away from the computer quite a bit, but I will return all PM's asap.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]