Originally Posted by scenarshooter
Thanks to all the shooters! It went very smooth, and I'm thinking this was the best out of the five so far...

Pretty sure I tallied 30 shooters on Friday afternoon. Dang good bunch of folks, willing to share ideas, and knowledge, and that's what this get together is all about. A few of us stay on the cutting edge of long range shooting, and are always eager to pass it on....

Congrats to Carl for his first place finish in the little comp we held on Friday afternoon. He scored 25X28, taking home a rifle scabbard. Second place went to Phillip who shot a 19 with his 7MM Remington Magnum, and took home one of our first border stitched rifle slings. There was a tie for third, Don(huntsman22), and Jake both shot 15's. Tip of the hat to all the competitors, it takes a little courage to walk up to the line and perform in front of 40+ spectators...you all did well!

Sounds like good times. I missed out on Alan's coffee and Dons brats too... But I did get to enjoy a weekend of rain/snow/wind at least...

Public landowner...