Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by GRF
all of knives spend a good bit of time after every usage in a bleach and water soak.

Don't forget the rubber gloves and hand-sanitizer before AND after bloodying those blades. And always wear a dust mask. Animal dander is an muchly under-recognized danger that all hunters eventually face. Even those that have household pets, can be susceptable to the occasional sneeze. And don't forget to burn any clothing that comes into contact with animal body fluids, immediately upon contact. Call 911 as soon as you think you've been exposed to even the most minor of germs. Get into the habit of taking antibiotics every morning, right after your One-a-Day.......

huntsman;
laugh laugh laugh
Thanks for the chuckle tonight Don, I hope this finds you well.

I'm pretty sure that the GRF I've come to know a wee bit via the phone and PM's won't need all of the medications prescribed and hopefully he gets a chuckle too. wink

In light of my cyber friend GW upping the ante with porcine testicular photographic contributions - I'll just say I'll see GW's pork bits and raise him one blowed up mulie heart.
[Linked Image]

Now I do realize that this isn't from this year and I'm not wearing the gloves you suggested - but hopefully I can be forgiven both faux pas. wink

I've really enjoyed this thread folks - thanks to all who've contributed and all the best to you and GW and your respective others in the up coming week Don.

Dwayne

PS;
Eldest daughter has actually developed allergies to deer hair and needs to wear gloves now....

I just gotta pack reading glasses along with the knives now - a by product of passing a half decade on this earth no doubt. whistle

Best to you all again.

Last edited by BC30cal; 01/25/15. Reason: added information

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"