Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Sherp, I asked you as a gentlemen,

And I will ask you one more time as a gentleman,

Take your sarcastic stick to the main forum where it belongs.

Once again, no sarcasm. You aren't being a gentleman because you are trying to foment his delusion and a gentleman wouldn't do that.

Why does it bother you LE/MIL would take his rifle from him before he could act out his fantasy?

Now you are just being a disingenuous liar, and you know it.

I can tell you've never studies Economics. Within Economics, is The Law of Diminishing Returns".

When you are hungry, and you eat something you enjoy, the first bite is the best, but with each successive bit, your enjoyment is less then the previous. As you continue you reach a point where each additional bite adds no new pleasure, and in fact causes displeasure, to the point where eventually throw up.

The Law of Diminishing Returns also applies to Political Sarcasm. Where applied appropriately, it can be appropriate, effective, and even humorous. But there comes a point where you are none of the above, and you become a sycophant troll.

The only economic issue we need to address concerning this thread is the loss of money he will have when the rifle he wants to acquire is taken by LE/MIL during the early stages of the scenario he wants to buy it for.

Why do you not want him to be aware of that reality?

Once again, ZERO sarcasm.

How can you be so [bleep] stupid?