Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by sherp
Just get something you can hunt and target shoot with. In the scenario you have described the police and/or military will confiscate it from you before you have a chance to act out your Red Dawn fantasy.

I bet they will manage to get all yours..... the rest of us might not kneel down so quickly or easily.

Yeah right. Every time a cop hater posts a video of a cop beating someone to death you come along and issue a statement on how tight you are with the police in your area. As we saw during the hurricane confiscation, police from every community will do what they are told to do and need to do and that is to prevent civilians from competing with them during a disaster.

Will you simply call one of your friends to pick them up from your front step or will you save them the trouble and drive them in? Neither requires kneeling and you obviously support police.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn