Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by sherp

US LE/MIL are always in control. Just because you don't like how it is going doesn't mean it isn't the way they chose for it to be.

Do you have any firsthand knowledge to support your asinine statements or do you intend to cherry pick bits and pieces out of MSM articles and videos to support your delusional drooling fantasies.

Here's a hint cupcake. I have actually been boots on the ground for every natural disaster that garnered a disaster declaration in the US in the past 15 years.

One theme holds true: plenty of armed citizens and police had no issue.

One instance (New Orleans/ Katrina) and you claim its wide spread.

Now take your ignorant ass elsewhere. This thread is about AR's. Seeing as how your 12yo ass has never held an AR you have no room to talk here.

Police always have issues with armed civilians. That is why they are always on hand to lend their support when a new firearms safety act is being debated and always there standing in the background when it gets signed in to law.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn