Originally Posted by TexasRick
The 10mm, to me, is intended to be used in a semi-auto. I can see no logical reason to have a 10mm revolver when the 41 Mag. is available (except....just because...and that's enough reason for a "gun nut").

Everyone seems to assume the Glock (which I dislike) or the Colt Delta (which I love) are the only options. One gun chambered in 10mm which I own and like is the EAA Witness. It is much lower in price to the Delta (which is why I don't own a Delta) and, to me, a better made gun than the Glock.

The Witness has the advantage of being able to be carried in singe action mode (cocked and locked) like a 1911, or in double action configuration (hammer down, double action). It is NOT a lightweight or small pistol, but I can handle it well even with my short fingers (particularly with the hammer back (cocked and locked).

Mine is very accurate and it is half the price of a 1911 in 10mm. It is even cheaper than the Glock and doesn't have a reputation of "blowing up" with heavy loads. Quite a nice gun for the money.

Look at the Witness and I think you will be impressed. Unless you are just hung up on the revolver idea, I believe the Witness is the way to go. If revolver is your goal....the >41 Mag. is a much better choice than the 10mm.

I had several Witness pistols in 45 and 10mm before stepping up to the G20. They are good solid guns, but the magazines aren't that great, which really takes away from the gun's performance. Accuracy in both my 45's was good, but the 10mm was just so-so, nothing to brag about. In my experience, the Witness was no less prone to blowing out a case head than the G20. If you don't mind the weight, they are a reasonably good gun for the price, but they are definitely not on the same quality level as a Glock or a good 1911.