Rem Gun Clubs are my favorite. Easy to pick up for free and last through many firings. On my presses all Rem hulls load the same w/o any adjustment. This includes the older "All Americans, Premiers, Blue Magic, RXP, etc...to the current "STS, Nitro, Gun Club, Sport Load, Game Load, etc... .

I have the collet on my MEC set to .807". A bit larger than factory size but fits my chambers with room to spare. I have loaded many many thousands of steel based Gun Club hulls without any issues at that station. The collet is regularly cleaned and lubed. I think more collets are ruined because of improper adjustment, lack of lube, and accumulated grime and shot than because of steel bases.

Win AA HS hulls are good but I have never been as lucky as others when switching to them. On my machines the require adjustments to all stations for satisfactory loads. They last 6-8 reloads for me before splits appear vertically in the body. I just loaded about 4000 of these. Mostly Promo/reclaim for practice.

Primers vary in size most notably between foreign and domestic. Rem hulls sometimes have a blob of plastic in the primer hole which can cause seating issues. Some people "touch" the hole with a proper sixe bit to clean them up. I've not had the problem using any domestic, Cheddite, or Noble Sport primer (Domestic= Winchester, Federal, CCI, Remington). There is a chart with measurements of the various primers out there, I can't find it right now. Make sure your primer station is adjusted properly and you may not have any issues.

I shoot mostly one ounce loads for everything. Much more comfortable and break birds with authority. Just my .02 cents