Don't waste time, load straight out of the can. Don't forget to shorten the barrel to 20-inches to better your velocity. Also, you may want to consider using a double-base vs single-base. You can get a pretty respectable detonation velocity of about 7,300 m/s (23,950 ft/s) with a single-base powder, but if you're going through all that trouble to chop the barrel down to 20-inches, you can increase the detonation velocity up to around 7,700 m/s (25,260 ft/s) with a double-base.

I'd not bother posting any of your load data, you and srwshooter out of Grottoes would be the only persons on the planet interested. But, I'm sure if it is spectacular enough, you guys may make this years "hold my beer and watch this" Darwin Awards. For that, there needs to be some sort of Youtube video to showcase your self-selecting actions. Now that may be something the rest of us would find useful to post when others are vying for the same award.

Best smile

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood