Jiminy Jillickers, Ed! You're from the 'Show Me' state. So I'll show you some pictures. These are my neighbors. They're great people, even if they don't look like us. The only negative, if you can call it that is that my wife won't have them over on days when she hangs the wash. "Too many hairs on the sheets!" she says.

This is my next door neighbor Ricky, and his wife Lucy. Nice looking couple, don't you think? They're nudists, just like most Californians. (Except N. Californians)

[Linked Image]

This is Little Ricky. He's named after his dad, but you knew that. He sure looks like Lucy though. We don't mention his big ears. Between you and me, Lucy and Dumbo look a lot alike from the front. shocked

[Linked Image]

Now Ricky is partial to the Euro cartridges. In fact, he always says, "If it ain't metric, it's sheit!" He's partial to Mausers and German stuff in general. He likes hunting with what most folks call the 8x57mm. For anything larger than a deer, he uses the 8mm Remington Magnum.

In Ricky's own words, "If Greg Doddington likes it, then so do I!"

No one argues with him much because his brother is a big guy and hunts with him. But he's, you know...that way. Wears comfortable shoes...if you know what I mean.

[Linked Image]

I added this picture of Ricky's dad because even though he's in his 70s, he's still got all his marbles. He just doesn't have all his hair. Old Ricky only ever hunted with a 30-30, which in his words, "Was a very underrated cartriudge."

[Linked Image]

It's kind of hard to argue with that.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]