My latest project is a early 50's mod 70 target in the 257 BOB, It sat in the corner in a zip up gun bag for many years after the owner passed, I would make a grown man ,mod 70 loon cry ,most was fuzz but trigger bow and a few spots on out side of barrel had a few pits, some way the bore escaped all rust and is fantastic SOOO , Its going in a high comb MC stock, The crown get single pointed to fresh metal, stock gets refinished and pillar bedded, free floated.I have no option but midnight blue ceracoat, just a few to many outside pits for rust blue... Im a huge 110 accubond, 115 gr BT's and if it likes em the 115 Berger VLD's. Im calling it my old man Whitetail ear shooter! If it comes close to my 53' mod 70 shilen barreled Pacific Rimrock /Borden stocked 25-06 or a very early 25 wssm Coyote lite it will be a pure WT hammer! Photos will follow after work is done and range time happens, I love the 3000 fps, 110 gr combo!!! very best and long live the old 70's and the BOB! very best WinPoor

Last edited by winchesterpoor; 03/31/15.