Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
While the TTSX might not be THE best LR bullet, (no argument from me there), it is one damn lethal bullet within say 500-600 yards.

As wbyfan1 has stated, I would like to see the above comparison made with like bullets.

Also, no argument from me that the .257 caliber is short on outstanding bullets for LR.

Yep, and very few of us have any business shooting at game farther out than that.

Highest BC and best game bullet are not always the same thing. Some would argue that they rarely are.

The flat point Monolithic Solids I used (and hope to use again) in my 416 Rigby on the largest game did not and do not have a very high BC, but within the prescribed uses, I would take one over a bucket full of High BC pointy pills.

At normal hunting shot distances, TTSX and similar are plenty fast enough and penetrate exceedingly well.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500