Okay, she's fixed. There is now a bit of play in the magazine box with the floor plate open (and with it closed there is no rattle).

Interestingly, the last person to have this action out of the stock was the gunsmith (when he floated and bedded it). The screws were no where near torqued to Rugers specs (According to my Wheeler F.A.T. wrench, which isn't necessarily the most accurate.):
Front action screw was ~40in/lbs
Rear action screw was ~15in/lbs
Middle screw was correct as it was just barely snug.

After replacing the action in the stock I torqued to the following:
Front action screw ~65in/lbs
Rear action screw ~45in/lbs
Middle screw just barely snug (< ~10in/lbs).

When attempting to close the floor plate, it wouldn't latch. After a little trial and error I determined that it was the rear action screw causing the binding.

I backed the rear action screw down to ~40in/lbs and the floor place still wouldn't latch.

I backed the rear action screw down to ~35in/lbs and the floor plate latched, but with a little difficulty.

I backed the rear action screw down to ~30in/lbs and everything worked 100%.

Anyone foresee any issues with these torque settings?

I know that Ruger recommends 95in/lbs of torque with the front action screw, but I don't trust the $30 Harbor Freight torque wrench enough (and the F.A.T Wrench only goes to 65in/lbs). I've read the HF 1/4" torque driver is known to have issues (fails to click when you've reached desired torque settings) and I'd rather live with ~65in/lbs than damage the firearm trying to torque it to spec.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear