Hawk, lol I am actually very friendly. Just get tired of every swing dick lumping everyone in California together. That would be like saying everyone in your state is an idiot. I realize California has a lot of problems and the majority is very liberal. I would bet that of the 9000 people in my county, there are probably no ore than 100 liberals and most of them are employed full time with the forest service or the blm. The county I was raised in the percentage is a little more, but the rural counties of Calif. are for the most part very conservative. Southern Cal has taken our water for years. There are a few others on this board that would like to see Calif. divided, I for one. It is not going to happen though as we are grossly out numbered. I have hunted and worked in 3 or 4 western states and have always been accepted. All western states have their problems. Montana has Missoula, Nevada has Las Vegas and Reno, Idaho has Moscow and Haley, Oregon has Portland and most of the coast, Washington has Seattle. Trouble is California is a hell of a lot bigger. ED