Moved here in '79 from west PA...no plans ever to leave......
I live in Podunk Utah...three hrs from SLC...Mormons are OK...I'm not one...just never take only one Mormon fishin'...take at least two..only one will drink all your beer..
Utah is a very beautiful place to live....when you travel..as in most of the open west..it really doesn't take long to get away from crowds/traffic...Utah is an outdoor rec state...whether ski..snow or water...hike..bike....fish...hunt...shooting sports...boat..ATV/UTV...Jeep trails..photography....GeoCache.......you name it..its here....73% public land...I'm retired...so I have more time to just disappear into Utah's back country....
Big game hunting is good....but good tags are not easy to come by...Fishing ?? Lots........Powell...Gorge...Fish Lake....Strawberry...Bear....Utah Lake...Otter Creek.....Scofield....Boulder Mtn's..and streams a plenty...
Weather.....any thing......any time.....low desert....high desert up to 7800'..towering mountains or valleys.....lots of wind !!
I remember the mother of my children once saying...'Utah is a man's world'......she just never appreciated the beauty of nature and what Utah (still) has to offer..good luck in your choices...pics......'out my backdoor' no traffic/concrete/noise/people...did I say I have no plans to leave ??

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by tikkanut; 04/21/15.

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !