I had a engineer ask me to hook up a machine a few years ago. The disconnect was laying in the floor with two S J cords coming out of it. I opened the disconnect and checked he voltage. It had zero volts. I loosen the screws on the load side then pushed them out with three fingers. I hit the ground like a sack of hammers. Some dumbazz had the thing temped in the wrong side of the disconnect via twist lock welding receptical. dude didn't tell me he had it temped in and I checked the top where the power is SUPPOSED to come in , not the bottom... I screwed up because I should have checked the bottom too and someone else screwed up buy hooking it up wrong.

I went back and checked it with my meter and the voltage was actually higher than it should have been. It was 526 volts and all three phases went in my right hand and my left was grounded. I didn't even get burned. Lucky lucky lucky!

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner