Originally Posted by chlinstructor
All of my Leupolds except my new VXR are at least 10 years old are older. I've never had an issue of any kind with any of them.

I'm extremely impressed with my new VXR 4x12 variable I put on one of my heavy barrel AR's. I'll be buying another just like it soon, to put on my old Remington Classic 700 in .264 Win Mag.

My experience as well. I did buy a VXII used that I had to send back to Leupold for repair. They did so at N/C. I have yet to experience unacceptable quality or C/S out of Leupold in over 25 years. I currently own 12 of them. They are my favorite, despite favoring Redfields back when Redfield was made in Co. (the new Redfields are a good value now that Leupold owns/manufactures them). Nothing wrong with Burris or Bushnell Elites, or Swarovski, or Zeiss (I own them all), but I still say Leupold is the best overall for the $.

I have a new VX6 waiting on a Custom 300WM build that should be done soon. That scope is as bright as a Swarovski Z5, and ~5 bills cheaper for a comparable scope. I have full confidence it will serve me as well as the other Leupolds I've owned for years.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson