I the experience of those here, by how much do Partitions fall short in accuracy in comparison to other cup and core hunting bullets like the Sierra PH?

I ask as although I would really like to use Nosler Partitions for game larger than deer- I have never been able to work up a load that was consistently accurate.

I am not expecting benchrest accuracy, but I find that if I can achieve moa groups with Sierras, I usually struggle to keep 1.5 moa groups with the Partitions. And, I find, the percentage of "where did that come from?" fliers greater with Partitions.

I do not want to be interpreted as knocking Nosler - I have used Accubonds and do use Ballistic Tips with good results - esp. the 95 gr .243 BT

I have tried to find a load I am pleased with in 3 different .30 caliber rifles using the 180 Partition and used the better part of three boxes of bullets doing it.

Any tips or suggestions are welcome- I know 1.5 moa groups are adequate for 99% of the shots I will take when hunting, but I would like better, particularly to eliminate the fliers, and I would like to use Partitions if I could get them to shoot better.

Thank you.

If you can't be a good example, may you at least serve as a dreadful warning